13 December 2008

1st Post- Awesome

The purpose of this blog is to find and consolidate cool gear and good equipment for the modern military Medic. These are of course going to be my opinions only and are not meant in any way to be an endorsement by thr US Army, Federal Government, or any other institution.

As you guys know, there is all kinds of gear out there from aid bags to drop leg pouches, knives, gloves, etc. There is so much to choose from, that it's hard to pick one, as no one wants to spend a third of our paycheck for something that doesn't perform. Hopefully, I can help you narrow it down a bit, based on my own research and some stuff I've put my hands on.

I suggest you follow the links to your right, as those are my favorite places to shop and where I've been willing to spend money.

Give to our brothers and sisters- Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund and CFC

Doc out.

No comments:

Post a Comment